A chapel which can easily accommodate 1000 heads was divinely constructed and inaugurated on 26 January 2000 (Sabhadinam) at the headquarters of STECI. The mini hall adjacent to balcony of the chapel served as the chamber for sabha counsel till 2014. It also facilitates few rooms for the accommodation of christian workers. It is an appropriate place for worships, holy communion, devotional meetings, camps, marriages and
other spiritual gathering.