Education Sunday Offertory – Expected Amount Rs. 350,000
Greetings in the precious name of Christ Jesus.
I praise God almighty for the ardent support and prayer extended towards various Programmes of the Education Board from the members and office bearers of the Church. Schools were started at Athibele, Amla, Mandideep and Dondi in order to support the evangelization ministry of our Church. Much prayer and support are necessary for the development and introduction of essential facilities in these schools. As per the decision of our Sabha Council we are observing 2011 June 19th Sunday as Education Sunday. I request you all to pray all the Programmes of Education Board on that day and contribute to its needs.
Prayer Requests: Kindly uphold in your prayers
- All the students, staff, and various officials of all our schools and all our needs.
- Needed finance for the establishment and further development of all the institutions.
- For the new teachers with missionary vision to work among the students and their families. Also for the financial support to these Missionary Teachers. Needed amount Rs. 450,000
- Daniel Project Scholarships: Proposed to support needed students who were committed, so that in future they may serve Lord and Church as voluntary missionaries along with their jobs. Needed amount Rs. 300,000
- To conduct Career Guidance and Missionary Motivation seminars for the youngsters to help them in their career and education.
- Tyrannus Hall, Chennai, and its activities.
- All the Board members, School committees and officials, particularly Mr. Presty Thomas, Program co-ordinater.
We expect an amount of Rs. 350,000 this year through this offertory. I request your earnest prayer and support for this. Kindly send the amount collected through the covers given for each family, together with the offertory of 19th June, as early as possible to Treasurer, Education Board, STECI, Manjady, Thiruvalla.
Thanking each and every one of you for all the cooperation and prayerful support to Education Board and all its activities.
Yours in Christ
Prof. Cherian Mathew
Board for Education